sabato 15 settembre 2012

What is love for you in 2014?

This is a so called unconventional yoga teacher' diary.
This week has been intense: new private classes to manage, work meeting to go to the yoga moon (Reebok will bring my yoga on the moon, I believe it) and... here we are on saturday to give more space to my personal practice (fundamental practice) and give a look to the world with another point of view and share it.
The other day some two friends of mine came to me to tell me they gonna get maried. A human nuance new for me, unregolar, sensuale. What is love for you?
Are you ready to love your partner now ?! Did you look at him or her this today with the eyes of love?
Would you share with me 10 extraordinary differences about him or her?
Yesterday I was speaking about feelings and love with a journalist' friend of mine, and she said. "I love this man because he makes me laught".
Couples are funny to observe: he is tall she is small, he is maometan she is catholic, he is younger, she is richer, he is shy she is not... to be countinued as you prefer...
What I am trying to say is that for those who love each others nothing is irregular, everything is perfect as it is. What seems to be strange, different, irregular to others is extraordinary, unique, fascinating, no-word-to-say-it. One thing in common between all lovers is to be connected, indeed if you are in lve you are in a state of yoga-love, your have a strong connection with a second body, you are on the right frequence for you and you meet the other one who on the same frequence fill up your life, and your daily life marvel.

To be countinued in Love 2014 - Part 2

Buon viaggio
Love
Benedetta



1 commento: