domenica 22 marzo 2015

Save the children, save the queen or simply practice yoga and love to change your life?!

At home my father often quotes Adorno, Jung  but I found in Dostoyevsky the light about my Love focus of the day. I wrote "l'unico inferno è l'incapacità di amare", that I freely translate by the english words "Hell on earth is the incapability to love!". I believe that before to speak about Save the earth, the children or the whole humanity, one need some more love, the world needs spirituality! And this focus, begins now with you and me, choosing life, choosing to involve ourself in goodness, fairness, truth for truth, consistency... I love english language because it does not allow to interpretation like italian language. CONSISTENCY is my political programme. I guess I wrote too much  words, although I wanted to mean love, to mean respect. Life is a gift so what do you wait to put ourself on the job!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento