lunedì 14 luglio 2014

Love 2014 - Part 2

How to pass from romance to love?
Jeopardize, free your choice! One day a maestro, a kind of guru told me: love is a choice of every moments, so take your responsability and love!
The tricky idea is that there is no rule, but I could advice on the contrary: where there is worry there is no space for love.
To my two friends who are getting married:
I wish the best life and to find anytime the willing to choose themselves into irregularities of life.
I wish them to find the right quantity of irony to finish the daily problems.
I wish them to take the responsability not to loose time for unuseful affairs (unuseful to love)
I wish them to find freedom not to look for external confirmations also to be strong as a seal
Here a word for all this called Namaste which means: I glory into you the place where all or the world, if you are in that place we gonna meet there because I am in that space waiting for you, so to be one a d only (una cosa sola).

Love,
Benedetta



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento